The Restart Challenge
$297 for 6 weeks
You should do the Restart Challenge if you:
- Want to get back into training safely after a layoff.
- Have not trained in a while.
- Want to train more regularly with measurable progression.
- Want to avoid gyms or crowds.
- Want to learn about how to eat without having to track and measure everything you eat or drink.
- Would like to understand various concepts around fat loss and training.
Who should not do this?
If you want to compete in a bodybuilding or bikini competition, you should rather go with a program that is more specifically designed around those end goals. We suggest Bikini Evolution or the Body Evolution Physique programme. This programme is not suitable for the following people:
- If you do not want to do resistance training.
- People that have injuries that require rehabilitation or a specialist to guide training.
Over the course of 6 weeks you will receive:
- Weekly training plans delivered to you via the My Best Body Training App.
- Weekly video lessons and modules to help you understand the science behind what we are focusing on.
- Guidance on meal planning and structure (NOT a set strict diet/prescription)
- Supplement guidance (if you want to take supplements – not compulsory)
- Support via the support group in the My Best Body App
- Guidance from your coach within the My Best Body training app if you need it.
- Videos to show you correct training techniques of all the exercises performed either by Andrew Hudson or one of ‘Hudson’s Angels’.
- Access to the training app so that you can track all your workouts/ weights/ reps/ sets to see your progress over time.
Explanation of plans:
This new RESTART program has a big focus on keeping things simple but effective. It has a large educational component so that you understand all the relevant concepts.
Lots of people focus so heavily on fat loss or nothing which can lead to large variances in bodyweight and composition.
This program is to help you understand what you need to do to set you up for a future fat loss program. If you are ready for one at the end of this, you can go straight into a hard fat loss phase. It is also a dumbells only program. So you can train at home or in the gym if you choose to.
Here is what you can expect:
- If you have let yourself go recently you can expect some fat loss from doing this program even though it is not the focus.
- Nutritional program that focuses on non tracking methods and intuitive eating.
- Cardio and or other activity is encouraged but not compulsory.
- 8 modules of a series of informative / educational talks given by Andrew Hudson via the app.